Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Israelites clamping down on Elneny

Israelites clamping down on Elneny

Arsenal are being pressured by one of their sponsors to take action against Mohamed Elneny after the Egyptian midfielder tweeted support of the Palestinian people.​

Mohamed Elneny tweeted during the week “my heart and my soul and my support for you Palestine,” as fighting continues to rage in the region leaving 136 people dead in Gaza along with 950 injured (Palestinian figures) with eight dead in Israel (Israeli figures).

The JC pushed Arsenal for a statement on the tweet with the club telling them that Elneny was entitled to express his opinion but that they would be “speaking to Mo about this so he understands the wider implications”.

They also report that Board of Deputies of British Jews official, Tal Ofer contacted the Lavazza Group, which sponsors Arsenal and makes coffee, who said, “We’ll immediately reach out to Arsenal to remark we are concerned about the club associated with such a message.

“Content of this post is totally not aligned with our company values. Lavazza Group is fully committed against racism and antisemitism.”

Ofer also contacted Adidas about the issue, although they did not respond while he also called on the FA to suspend Elneny. “I am also sad that Arsenal did not want to deal with this more seriously, I would expect better from them than this,” he added.

https://dailycannon.com/2021/05/arse...support-tweet/

If you're gonna come over here and make your millions you better play ball. Now get back on your knee and start racially abusing the English again.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Have these people actually ever seen Elneny play? As if a few strong statements is going to change anything

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Arsenal are being pressured by one of their sponsors to take action against Mohamed Elneny after the Egyptian midfielder tweeted support of the Palestinian people.​

Mohamed Elneny tweeted during the week “my heart and my soul and my support for you Palestine,” as fighting continues to rage in the region leaving 136 people dead in Gaza along with 950 injured (Palestinian figures) with eight dead in Israel (Israeli figures).

The JC pushed Arsenal for a statement on the tweet with the club telling them that Elneny was entitled to express his opinion but that they would be “speaking to Mo about this so he understands the wider implications”.

They also report that Board of Deputies of British Jews official, Tal Ofer contacted the Lavazza Group, which sponsors Arsenal and makes coffee, who said, “We’ll immediately reach out to Arsenal to remark we are concerned about the club associated with such a message.

“Content of this post is totally not aligned with our company values. Lavazza Group is fully committed against racism and antisemitism.”

Ofer also contacted Adidas about the issue, although they did not respond while he also called on the FA to suspend Elneny. “I am also sad that Arsenal did not want to deal with this more seriously, I would expect better from them than this,” he added.

https://dailycannon.com/2021/05/arse...support-tweet/

If you're gonna come over here and make your millions you better play ball. Now get back on your knee and start racially abusing the English again.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."