Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Luiz Gone

Luiz Gone

The cull begins.

One hopes...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I bet you they give a guard of honour at the next game lol

The thing is, our cb's were decent this year despite the stick they constantly got. We weren't **** because of them. The performances of our 4 main ones were far better than anything Senderos ever did over a season. I'd say the main reason he's going is we'll need to make room for the Greek or that Saliba fella.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The cull begins.

One hopes...

Twitter reckons he’s taking his mate Willian with him.

We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The thing is, our cb's were decent this year despite the stick they constantly got. We weren't **** because of them. The performances of our 4 main ones were far better than anything Senderos ever did over a season. I'd say the main reason he's going is we'll need to make room for the Greek or that Saliba fella.
    Watching Southampton vs Palace last week, the Vestergaard fella seemed solid, big fecker.

Looks like the missing link which is what you want in a cb.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Looks like the missing link which is what you want in a cb.
    Martin Keown likes this

The Senderos who got us to a CL final, setting a record for most minutes without conceding a goal, despite having a right-footed, 3rd choice CM playing LB?

What happened to him and Djourou? I thought Johann was gonna make it.
    Last edited by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult; 05-15-2021 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Twitter reckons he’s taking his mate Willian with him.

We can only hope.
    ...and Xhaka. Back of the fūcking net.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”