Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not going to lie.....

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Surely it's a good thing?
    Depends if you have to pay for the fur coat

our new away kit is a belter
    I wish it was the right shade of yellow and that the shorts were blue. But the cannon is lush.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    C'mon 7s, we can't be *endlessly* negative, can we?

I see some good young players and the team is playing hard for Arteta; no more the ball playing midfielders strolling about with no interest whatsoever in their defensive responsibilities while we get pasted 6-0.

That is at least, a start. Now if we can make a few good decisions on the player acquisition front and Arteta shows the humility to learn from his mistakes we might see some good progress next season.

Welcome back, BTW
    We need more ball playing midfielders. The Norgie at no.8. ESR at 10. Saka on one wing, and another no.10 who can dribble on the other.

4-1-4-1 with 4 no.10s between Partey and Auba.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    We need more ball playing midfielders. The Norgie at no.8. ESR at 10. Saka on one wing, and another no.10 who can dribble on the other.

Yes, I would agree with that but ESR, Saka, Noggie and Pepe are four very good options, not sure we can afford anyone much better.

What we need is the wee Jockie to stay fit and a RB. Not sure how realistic either of those is.

Are there any pictures of this so-called new away kit then?

Could do a search, I suppose, but everything on the internets is fake nowadays so I want the truth from the source's mouth, as it were

our new away kit is a belter
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Are there any pictures of this so-called new away kit then?

Could do a search, I suppose, but everything on the internets is fake nowadays so I want the truth from the source's mouth, as it were
    here you go

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You just know we'd end up with four Mesut Özils rather than four Dennis Bergkamps though.

Mmmm, FOUR Dennis Bergkamps #cloud10

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Banana milkshake?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    here you go

I’m guessing it’s white and they tried a fancy filter?

Cos I’m not keen on the p iss colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’m guessing it’s white and they tried a fancy filter?

Cos I’m not keen on the p iss colour.
    According to the Sun:
    TODAY, 11:48
    THROWBACK
    Arsenal's new away kit for next season is inspired by the away kit from 1971!
    And the Gunners happened to lift the FA Cup that season. Historical!

The 1971 away kit was a proper yellow. And I'm sure we did something a bit more in 1971!!!!