Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now the season's over and there's nothing to play for, Will.I.Ain't actually strikes

Now the season's over and there's nothing to play for, Will.I.Ain't actually strikes

the ball cleanly for the first time all year.

Well, that was worth £12m in wages for the season, wasn't it?

I hate them all. Willian. Kwonkie. AFTV.

I actually feel sorry for Allah-dee-ché. That our bunch of donkeys are relegating him. If we hadn't been so useless in the semi, we could have been playing the 2nd string today and the poor Baggies would have survived for another week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    the ball cleanly for the first time all year.

Well, that was worth £12m in wages for the season, wasn't it?

I hate them all. Willian. Kwonkie. AFTV.

I actually feel sorry for Allah-dee-ché. That our bunch of donkeys are relegating him. If we hadn't been so useless in the semi, we could have been playing the 2nd string today and the poor Baggies would have survived for another week or so.
    I was a lovely freekick to be fair to the overpaid and overplayed Brazilian.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I was a lovely freekick to be fair to the overpaid and overplayed Brazilian.
    One good memory. can we sell him now?