Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: One thing Iíve noticed, since lockdown is the amount of lone

  1. #1

    One thing Iíve noticed, since lockdown is the amount of lone

    People, aimlessly wandering the fields and woods. Iíve never seen so many and often feel like asking *just what the **** are they doing, or, get your arse back to work. I realise this would be unacceptable behaviour but it canít be underestimated how lockdown has given license to many of these solitary wrong cocks to now prowl around, free of suspicion or ridicule from those of us, who ordinarily, would irrationally have them sectioned immediately. 🤔

  2. #2
    Probably the Furlough lot.

    You know there are people out there who have been paid 80% of their salary for over a year now to sit at home and do nothing!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Probably the Furlough lot.

    You know there are people out there who have been paid 80% of their salary for over a year now to sit at home and do nothing!
    My wife

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My wife
    It's like Maternity Leave Plus!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Probably the Furlough lot.

    You know there are people out there who have been paid 80% of their salary for over a year now to sit at home and do nothing!
    The ones at my work piss me off,
    Moaning and moaning.

    I been on 80% but working the whole bloody time.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The ones at my work piss me off,
    Moaning and moaning.

    I been on 80% but working the whole bloody time.
    Isn't that erm, sort of illeagal or something?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Isn't that erm, sort of illeagal or something?
    nah apparently not.
    they always slip a reduced hours thing in the contract.

    Though I only have to work 4 days.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    nah apparently not.
    they always slip a reduced hours thing in the contract.

    Though I only have to work 4 days.
    Ah so it's not Furlough then. You are just getting paid 80% of the money for working 80% of the time. Sounds kind of fair.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Ah so it's not Furlough then. You are just getting paid 80% of the money for working 80% of the time. Sounds kind of fair.
    yeah but without a choice.
    they did it to the whole company.

    But to be honest I am not much worse off not having to commute etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •