Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Morning strangers .

Morning strangers .

Good to see our capacity to overspend on players and reduce their ability and value for the duration of their contracts continues in time honoured tradition. I had high hopes for our young Spaniard but I fear his inexperience is gaining the upper hand.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Good to see our capacity to overspend on players and reduce their ability and value for the duration of their contracts continues in time honoured tradition. I had high hopes for our young Spaniard but I fear his inexperience is gaining the upper hand.

the failure to sub Ceballos at half time, and then not to do so after he fouled someone almost immediately after the kick off for the second half, shows what a fúckíng idiot Mikel is.

99% of Twitter seemed to know Ceballos was a car crash waiting to happen. Our manager didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post

the failure to sub Ceballos at half time, and then not to do so after he fouled someone almost immediately after the kick off for the second half, shows what a fúckíng idiot Mikel is.

99% of Twitter seemed to know Ceballos was a car crash waiting to happen. Our manager didn't.
    I am not impressed with Ceballos at all.
    he's f'd up numerous times. I don't see what he addes and maybe had 3 games since he came here.

I was also quite excited by signing Partey he looks awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am not impressed with Ceballos at all.
    he's f'd up numerous times. I don't see what he addes and maybe had 3 games since he came here.

I was also quite excited by signing Partey he looks awful.
    His flick for that Laca goal the other week was lush Wengerball. But other than that.....

Agree about Partey. Putting the ball straight out of play {though the pass for Auba was class.} I do worry he could join the list of failed big name signings that has been going on from the year after Alexis. So many non-fits, not quite good enoughs, basically donkeys or utter failures.

Cech, Xhaka, Mustafi, Laca, Mhiki, Torreira, Luiz, Pépé, Willian, now Partey.

Gabriel was looking ok. As was Leno, before. But basically only KT3 and Auba have cut the mustard. The best of the other additions have been a teenage Brazza, a loan from Real and the two kids from the youth teams.

If we could have got Auba 6 months earlier, we could have kept Olly G, sold Alexis for £55 and not bothered with Laca, making us almost £100m better off, with money to spend that Jan. And Arsène might have stayed.