Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lunch in the City returns

Lunch in the City returns

3 pints of Youngs and 3 packets of crisps (two C&S, one S&V) at The Lamb in Leadenhall Market.

Sadly, sat outside next to an outdoor heater, but at least it's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    3 pints of Youngs and 3 packets of crisps (two C&S, one S&V) at The Lamb in Leadenhall Market.

Lucky *******

I'd quite like to stay at home forever.

I realised how much money I have wasted on lunches/coffees over the years and it's horrendous.
    Not to mention train fares.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'd quite like to stay at home forever.

I realised how much money I have wasted on lunches/coffees over the years and it's horrendous.
    Not to mention train fares.
    So much happier back in the office. Pint at lunch (wd the pub) and then drinking commences at 3 in the office as we watch to see if win an award at some Media thang

What on earth are C&S crisps?

Proper order. Delighted to hear of the migration back towards normal life. I mean, what’s the point of being retired, if one can no longer appreciate the joys of week days out without the crowds ? Young people need to snap out of this zoom mindset and deluding themselves about their effective home productivity and get back to chatting up bints next to the photocopier, even though that sort of thing carries a tariff of 30 lashes these days.