Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looks like this is all over

Looks like this is all over

Roman gone rogue. Abu Dhabi caved. Atletico pulling out...Barca thinking about it.

And Kronke going to look like a complete t wat when it’s all over.

Should use this chance to chase him right out the club

Him and that Indian Finance Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Roman gone rogue. Abu Dhabi caved. Atletico pulling out...Barca thinking about it.

And Kronke going to look like a complete t wat when it’s all over.

Should use this chance to chase him right out the club

Him and that Indian Finance Guy.
    He sort of owns it though, t. I mean, you might think I’m a complete div but if you tried to chase me out of my house, I’d be all like, “Nah”. See?

Wasn't a fan of the proposal, but even less of a fan of the hypocrites banging on about how immoral it is. The UK and French Governments can also go **** themselves. PL has been ****e for years now, ****ing mercenaries. Leicester winning was the last enjoyable season so something has to change. SKY can **** off too. ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Wasn't a fan of the proposal, but even less of a fan of the hypocrites banging on about how immoral it is. The UK and French Governments can also go **** themselves. PL has been ****e for years now, ****ing mercenaries. Leicester winning was the last enjoyable season so something has to change. SKY can **** off too. ****s.
    There is an opportunity for the masses to pressure the likes of Sky and BT, UEFA etc about the "for the fans" message, but it will fail to materialise.

Sky, with their Pecksniffian take on yesterday, should be prime targets of the angry mob of football fans.

THe hypocrisy over the last few days has been absolutely staggering.