Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I’ve watched two good games of football featuring

I’ve watched two good games of football featuring

four excellent teams this week.

The difference between the football Real Madrid or PSG play, and the steaming pile we serve up is a yawning, gaping chasm as vast as your mum’s wossname.

Remember when we were good?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The difference between the football Real Madrid or PSG play, and the steaming pile we serve up is a yawning, gaping chasm as vast as your mum’s wossname.

Our 1st against Sheff was a bit special.....I appreciate the opposition were poverty.

Good to see Liverpool fans upto their usual nonsense last night, I assume the Real Madrid bus must have started it.......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Our 1st against Sheff was a bit special.....I appreciate the opposition were poverty.

Good to see Liverpool fans upto their usual nonsense last night, I assume the Real Madrid bus must have started it.......
    Apparently the bloke who chucked the brick got a little scratch on his hand from the broken glass.

The city has gone into mourning and a petition has been started demanding justice for the poor innocent scally cruelly maimed by vicous Spanish coach glass.

RCEG? I thought you had left

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    RCEG? I thought you had left
    Bit strong la. I mean bantz is bantz and all, but... RCEG? Really?

Bit strong la. I mean bantz is bantz and all, but... RCEG? Really?
    I felt bad as soon as I posted, sir c. I apologise. Dorset maybe?