Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well that was **** against a pub team

Well that was **** against a pub team

We're going out.

Martineli musn't be far off from handing in a transfer request.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    We're going out.

Martineli musn't be far off from handing in a transfer request.
    Can I hand in a transfer request? Watching this nonsense is having a negative impact on my mental health.

Good Ebening

Pray Gabriel can keep playing else it’s Xhaka or some kid at centre half!

Right we've a 3 behind the forward now who saved Arteta's career 5 months ago let's see them do it again after they haven't played together since

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Right we've a 3 behind the forward now who saved Arteta's career 5 months ago let's see them do it again after they haven't played together since
    Nevermind. That lasted 2 mins....

Arteta is ****. I'm sorry it's that simple. Now I don't agree with the knee jerk fans where you sack a manager at the first sign of trouble. Especially when he won a trophy in the previous year. To me that gives you a free season where you do what you can. But if we go out to this pub team he has to go. And the new manager needs to be told in an interview before the trigger is pulled on Arteta. "Right, first things first. Do you understand how good Martinelli, Saka and ESR are? Are you basically going to build the team around them? right, fantastic, you've got the job."

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Good Ebening

Pray Gabriel can keep playing else it’s Xhaka or some kid at centre half!
    Good Ebening would rape this team in the potting shed.

I fell asleep in the last 10 minutes so missed the goals...that’s the worst part...we’re so bad we’re boring.

I think you start Martinelli and he scores that Lacazette chance easy. Maybe finish 2 or 3 up.

Arteta needs to be brave for the 2nd leg.

Maybe go back to the 343...with Saka and Cedric out wide and ESR, Laca and Martinelli as the front 3.