Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm, looks like Russia is about to take a stroll

Hmmm, looks like Russia is about to take a stroll

into the Ukraine.

This will end well

My girlfriend made Borscht for me a couple weeks back.

Delicious...ate it all up and then ate her [Edited by AWIMB Moderator 5.06pm]

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    into the Ukraine.

This will end well
    Who’s going to do anything about it? Fuhrerin Merkel is only interested in Vlad’s gas, Biden wouldn’t know what a Ukraine is, and our army is currently on leave visiting his Gran.

The Russians can do whatever the **** they like. Assuming they’ve struck a deal with the Paulines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who’s going to do anything about it? Fuhrerin Merkel is only interested in Vlad’s gas, Biden wouldn’t know what a Ukraine is, and our army is currently on leave visiting his Gran.

The Russians can do whatever the **** they like. Assuming they’ve struck a deal with the Paulines.
    I have been to the Ukraine. Thoroughly civilised people. We bought our truck - Ford Cargo - to go on a charity mission to Chernigiv with the Convoy of Hope - British Humanitarian Aid.

This 17 year old called Dima helped us wire up our sound system for the first time and we set up the babyfoot table too.

A veteran of Stalingrad let us use his leccy to power the sound system in the car park of the housing estate. And kicked off with all the neighbours when they came back from work and wanted us to switch it off.

He told them that he'd risked his life so the kids could enjoy themselves and started walking his walking stick at them. {Dima and I switched the rig off so as not to cause a problem.}

As I say, utterly civilised people. Ivan can get the fück out of their country.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I have been to the Ukraine. Thoroughly civilised people. We bought our truck - Ford Cargo - to go on a charity mission to Chernigiv with the Convoy of Hope - British Humanitarian Aid.

This 17 year old called Dima helped us wire up our sound system for the first time and we set up the babyfoot table too.

A veteran of Stalingrad let us use his leccy to power the sound system in the car park of the housing estate. And kicked off with all the neighbours when they came back from work and wanted us to switch it off.

He told them that he'd risked his life so the kids could enjoy themselves and started walking his walking stick at them. {Dima and I switched the rig off so as not to cause a problem.}

As I say, utterly civilised people. Ivan can get the fück out of their country.
    Meh. They’re all dirty commies as far as I’m concerned.

Let's keep scolding them while the boys in Belfast keep rioting over losing their 'Spoons. I want my £2 breakfast Ma'am.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Meh. They’re all dirty commies as far as I’m concerned.
    That is unbecoming of a gentleman like you, C. They were taken over by evil Ruskies who imposed their vile totalitarian regime on them. Yet as soon as they had the chance, they left Russia and would like to join the EU and Nato as you'd except of the fine people they are.

If anything we should hang our heads in shame. In 1994, we signed the Budapest Memorandum with the Ruskies and Septics guaranteeing their territorial integrity in exchange for them giving up their nukes.

Yet when Ivan stole the Ukraine, we lunched them out. The UK I'm proud of should never had done that. We went to war for the independence of Belgium and then Poland as we stand up to bullies, C.

They put our babyfoot table up for the first time, wired up the XLR leads for our speakers, gave us their leccy and then defended our right to party. Civilised, as I say.

Even the old bill were nice. The chief policeman was called Valerie, even though he was a bloke. One day, 3 of us were drinking in town. I was wearing a tail coat, like a crusty clown. Chris was a big, black Sperz fan with dreads. And Adam was paralytic.

2 fuzz nabbed us coming out of the bar and demanded papers which were back in the truck. Adam got lairy so they nicked us all and took us to the station.

They were chuffed as they thought they'd get brownie points from their boss. When we got into the station, Valerie, who'd been introduced to us the day we arrived, was horrified that we'd been nicked. He apologised to us, shouted at the 2 coppers for a few minutes and then punched one of them directly in the face and ordered the other one to drive us back, apologising again.

And when we left, we were at the Polish border and had been there for several hours along with loads of other vehicles.

I rang my parents on the mobile and got them to get me the phone number of Chernigiv police station from intl directory enquiries.

I rang Valerie and explained we'd been stuck at the border for ages in a massive queue. 5 mins later, a police car drives down the empty lane beside the queue, and motions to us to pull out into the empty lane. We do as we're told and get driven straight through the border.

They are civilised, C. I think you should apologise. Ganpati bless all of them.

G, dear heart, between 1982 and 1987 I travelled all over the Warsaw Pact and USSR. While you were still sucking on your mammy’s teat I was at the sharp end, getting abused by dirty commies.

I’ll apologise to no ****.

G, dear heart, between 1982 and 1987 I travelled all over the Warsaw Pact and USSR. While you were still sucking on your mammy’s teat I was at the sharp end, getting abused by dirty commies.

I’ll apologise to no ****.
    But did the Ukrainians abuse you, C? Or just the Ruskies and other assorted wrong'uns?

They all treated me superbly, so I will defend them against malicious accusations. Just because I lost a bet on a horse doesn't mean I call your ponies cünts, do I?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    But did the Ukrainians abuse you, C? Or just the Ruskies and other assorted wrong'uns?

They all treated me superbly, so I will defend them against malicious accusations. Just because I lost a bet on a horse doesn't mean I call your ponies cünts, do I?
    My ponies will bite you, dude.