Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This is getting hilarious. Should have played his best XI. Wenger In.

This is getting hilarious. Should have played his best XI. Wenger In.

10 NilBy90mins

Half time sub Partey, Saka and Tierney

No need to risk them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    10 NilBy90mins
    Try supporting the club you whining b1tch...

Arteta. He does realise we were a relegation fighting team until he fluked the formula of Martineli, ESR amd Saka pressing behind Laca holding it up? He's barely played them since they turned things around. The Norwegian chap has been decent as an idividual but with that pairing we were playing the best football since peak Wenger ball.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Arteta. He does realise we were a relegation fighting team until he fluked the formula of Martineli, ESR amd Saka pressing behind Laca holding it up? He's barely played them since they turned things around. The Norwegian chap has been decent as an idividual but with that pairing we were playing the best football since peak Wenger ball.
    I think ESR-Norgy-Saka behind {an on form} Auba is the closest we've had to Wengerball. 2 No.10s and a Pires-style winger who could also play no.10 behind a black, Francophone no.14 who likes cutting in from the left.

Those 2-3 games this year when that worked is the happiest I've been since AW left.

Edit. That's what we're missing. A Santi to sit next to Partey in the MF 2. {Or a Rosicky. Or both to give us options. Dear God, I miss Wengerball.}
    Last edited by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult; 03-21-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I think ESR-Norgy-Saka behind {an on form} Auba is the closest we've had to Wengerball. 2 No.10s and a Pires-style winger who could also play no.10 behind a black, Francophone no.14 who likes cutting in from the left.

Those 2-3 games this year when that worked is the happiest I've been since AW left.

Edit. That's what we're missing. A Santi to sit next to Partey in the MF 2. {Or a Rosicky. Or both to give us options. Dear God, I miss Wengerball.}
    If this was Wengerball we would have quit at 2-0 down and it would be 5-0 by now

Great fight back by the lads, try supporting them for a change

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    If this was Wengerball we would have quit at 2-0 down and it would be 5-0 by now

Great fight back by the lads, try supporting them for a change
    Had, we'd have turned 2-0 down into a 5-2 win. Or, having gone behind thrice, we'd have won 6-3. {2 of my fave games.}