Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over the years I have found watching different Arsenal teams

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    hugely exciting ( Arsene ), mildly interesting ("We've got to keep a balance" said Terry Neill), terminably boring (thanks Don), shameful (thanks George) and a bit meh (Hi Bruce, hi Unai!)

Never in all my years have a had to switch the TV off to avoid putting my eyes out with forks. What we are seeing is... indescribably awful. I'm simply baffled. Is there no one on the coaching staff prepared to step in and call in qualified medical help? Arteta clearly needs his bumps felt.

a squad of distinctly average footballers being 'coached' by a madman. What could possibly go wrong?
    Does anyone have a fork I can poke in my eyes?

This is ****ing disgraceful.

It's complicated, isn't it. I feel that if George had had a squad like this, we'd win everything. But then, George would never have assembled a squad like this

Does anyone have a fork I can poke in my eyes?

This is ****ing disgraceful.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's complicated, isn't it. I feel that if George had had a squad like this, we'd win everything. But then, George would never have assembled a squad like this
    At least George would have been embarrassed to be beaten at home by a pub team.

That's a start, at least!

At least George would have been embarrassed to be beaten at home by a pub team.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."