Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sir C I am looking for a cheap car for my parents

Sir C I am looking for a cheap car for my parents

Any suggestions? Plenty of Cheap BMW's about but maybe they are a pain in the arse?

cheap run around, ULEZ,

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Any suggestions? Plenty of Cheap BMW's about but maybe they are a pain in the arse?

cheap run around, ULEZ,
    If you’re looking for something cheap, bear in mind that when a BMW or similar starts to go wrong it will cost fortunes to fix.

I’d be inclined to recommend something Japanese or Korean. Dull but lots of bang for your buck. Think Hyundai i10, Toyota Yaris, that sort of thing. Plenty about, the higher spec ones are pretty well equipped, and they’re nice and reliable. Sorry to be so predictable about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you’re looking for something cheap, bear in mind that when a BMW or similar starts to go wrong it will cost fortunes to fix.

I’d be inclined to recommend something Japanese or Korean. Dull but lots of bang for your buck. Think Hyundai i10, Toyota Yaris, that sort of thing. Plenty about, the higher spec ones are pretty well equipped, and they’re nice and reliable. Sorry to be so predictable about it.
    I quite like Hyundai. I had rented a Sontata whilst in America and really liked it, I think it's the similar to the i40?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    ULEZ,
    Seems a bit rude when you're asking a fellow for advice.

The Yaris GR is great fun.

Sir C - 911 or Taycan? I’m thinking 911 until electric things are better.

Also hope all of AWIMB is well. It’s been a funny old year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Sir C - 911 or Taycan? I’m thinking 911 until electric things are better.

Also hope all of AWIMB is well. It’s been a funny old year.
    I’m no Porsche expert, I’m afraid, but I am an old fashioned sort of chap so it’s 911 every time for me, I’m afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    The Yaris GR is great fun.
    Now then i, do you refer to the mildly sporty Yaris GR Sports, a charming, fun little car, or the full on, track ready homologation special GR Yaris, which is being described as the best car Toyota have ever built? I have ordered one of those babies for myself. But even being able to jump the waiting list has given me a December delivery date.

I think that's the one my son has his eye on. Not going to get too many medium-sized hounds in there are you, youngster, I tell him. He gives it, that's PRECISELY why I want one, Dad. And he meant it to sting.

What have I done

Now then i, do you refer to the mildly sporty Yaris GR Sports, a charming, fun little car, or the full on, track ready homologation special GR Yaris, which is being described as the best car Toyota have ever built? I have ordered one of those babies for myself. But even being able to jump the waiting list has given me a December delivery date.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I think that's the one my son has his eye on. Not going to get too many medium-sized hounds in there are you, youngster, I tell him. He gives it, that's PRECISELY why I want one, Dad. And he meant it to sting.

What have I done
    If you fold the rear seats down I’m sure you’d squeeze a couple of hounds within, r.