Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1-0 up at half time

1-0 up at half time

That's good and all but only because their keeper was utter ****e for the goal and they missed two sitters after yet more fcuk ups from playing wnak football in our own box. Thank God they're a woeful team.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Either MA is insisting Leno keeps trying to play out in situations when he'd rather play safe.

Or Leno's too thick to know when it's risky.

1-0 away in the first leg. No need to do that at all.

I think it's definitely something we want to do (you work so hard for possession; no sense your keeper just giving it away again every time he gets the ball).

The trick is good decision-making, knowing where and when; time and place.

There's always going to be mistakes made. If Jay can't do it, you just go and get someone who can. Probably a Brazilian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Either MA is insisting Leno keeps trying to play out in situations when he'd rather play safe.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

That goalie needs to have his phone confiscated and checked for betting accounts.

Comical flapping for the first.

How much did Real want for Syllabus?

£24m?

Clearly forget a decimal point there...

Last few games haven’t been good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I think it's definitely something we want to do (you work so hard for possession; no sense your keeper just giving it away again every time he gets the ball).

The trick is good decision-making, knowing where and when; time and place.

There's always going to be mistakes made. If Jay can't do it, you just go and get someone who can. Probably a Brazilian.
    Yeah. Brazilian. You wouldn't want an Argie who had spent a decade at the club and wouldn't have cost you a penny, would you?

Anyway, I see we've just scored two while I was stroking the cat on my chest after the glw slipped and freaked him out.

AWIMB owes Puddle Paws a box of Whiskas biscuits.

My beloved basically robbed him off some neighbour.

Egyptians have a Cat Goddess. Mo is a Gyppo. Gods and Goddesses - even cat ones - move in mysterious ways Their wonders to perform.

All Hail Puddle Paws - sent by Bastet, daughter of the Sun God, Re.

Oh, no. He would've been fine too. But he's gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah. Brazilian. You wouldn't want an Argie who had spent a decade at the club and wouldn't have cost you a penny, would you?

Anyway, I see we've just scored two while I was stroking the cat on my chest after the glw slipped and freaked him out.

AWIMB owes Puddle Paws a box of Whiskas biscuits.

My beloved basically robbed him off some neighbour.

Egyptians have a Cat Goddess. Mo is a Gyppo. Gods and Goddesses - even cat ones - move in mysterious ways Their wonders to perform.

All Hail Puddle Paws - sent by Bastet, daughter of the Sun God, Re.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Even as a player I used to always comment on Arteta's trusty firm autistic stare that you could count on. but I've convinced now he's heavily on the spectrum. Playing out from the back at all costs yeah that's a good thing to do when your team has been flying and is winning trophies at a canter like what he saw at city but this is the current Arsenal team and we're playing like drunken wnakers.

Once again, 3, fcuking 3 one on ones we gave them today from fckuing about at the back. We're just about keeping ourselves out of the bottom half in England. Thank god this team was the level of a lower Championship team.

If this was prem standard team we'd have been crushed. An embarrassing 3-1 win.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 03-11-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Even as a player I used to always comment on Arteta's trusty firm autistic stare that you could count on. but I've convinced now he's heavily on the spectrum. Playing out from the back at all costs yeah that's a good thing to do when your team has been flying and is winning trophies at a canter like what he saw at city but this is the current Arsenal team and we're playing like drunken wnakers.

Once again, 3, fcuking 3 one on ones we gave them today from fckuing about at the back. We're just about keeping ourselves out of the bottom half in England. Thank god this team was the level of a lower Championship team.

If this was prem standard team we'd have been crushed. An embarrassing 3-1 win.
    I sort of agree with that.

But MA was always saying "I want to play X system but am limited by not having the players."

Yet when he gets a goalie to play a core part of his system, he flogs him, even though he won us a cup and Charity Shield.

If we were desperate for cash, we'd have got £20m for Leno.

If playing out from the back at all times is so vital to your system, and you have to choose, keep Emi ffs.