Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have seen ridicles own goals and bad luck own goals before

I have seen ridicles own goals and bad luck own goals before

But that there has to be the most stupid and needlessly daft goal we have conceded in eons....I actually blame Leno and Mikel more than Granit
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

This is about the 5th game this season i can remember where we were utterly cruising and looking on the verge of winning 4-0 only for an utterly retarded **** up. Most of those games we ended up losing then. We'd be in the CL places but for those ****ups.

The entire half everybody could see that the pitch was atrocious and all our passes were bobbling all over the place. Right so don't **** about with the ball in our own box.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Man of the Match. Sean Dyche. 10/10. Even though Arsenal were cruising his cunning strategy of making the pitch unplayable worked wonders knowing how retarded Arsenal are. It didn't matter that Arsenal were picking off Burnley at will when 1 up. He knew fully well that Arteta and Arsenal would refuse to play the percentages and all you would have to do is keep pressing them in the box and you'd get a result. No surprise that they caught Arsenal out with their *******s tippy tappy tactic in their own box under such conditions.

Xhaha was caught later on with a similar one that we got away with.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    But that there has to be the most stupid and needlessly daft goal we have conceded in eons....I actually blame Leno and Mikel more than Granit
    This

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Nah, that was pure Granit. Had he played the ball first time with his right foot off to the left there was acres of space and three Arsenal players.

His left footedness and general stupidity cost us a goal. Add to that his lack of athleticism and you have an accident waiting to happen. And it's not like this is the first time, is it?

Problem is that when he isn't doing things like that he really is rather good. Tough one