Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Meghan and Harry - victims of the British establishment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Thank you kindly, got a job again you see. Now I need to waste time and get paid for it.

I did indeed, on Sir C's recommendation. It's marvellous and still haven't really used it properly. This summer, I shall be using it to it's full potential.
    You took a recommendation from a man who spends his time playing with donkeys?

Which won did you go for?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You took a recommendation from a man who spends his time playing with donkeys?

Which won did you go for?
    Kamado Joe Classic II, there's now a classic III so you might be able to get the II for a better price. They also now do this Kettle BBQ which I think is stunning https://www.bbqworld.co.uk/kamado-jo...xoCmtkQAvD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Kamado Joe Classic II, there's now a classic III so you might be able to get the II for a better price. They also now do this Kettle BBQ which I think is stunning https://www.bbqworld.co.uk/kamado-jo...xoCmtkQAvD_BwE
    Seem to be about £1300.

Is there any advantage to them if you only do short cooking on them? The advantage I can seems to be that they hold and maintain a temperature for a long period of time much better, presumably because of the ceramics.

But if you don't do ribs and pork butts for 4+ hours, are they really much better than a really good kettle BBQ which I have now?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Seem to be about £1300.

Is there any advantage to them if you only do short cooking on them? The advantage I can seems to be that they hold and maintain a temperature for a long period of time much better, presumably because of the ceramics.

But if you don't do ribs and pork butts for 4+ hours, are they really much better than a really good kettle BBQ which I have now?
    Probably not, if you're just doing a weekend burgers and chicken.