Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meghan and Harry - victims of the British establishment

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah...or perhaps the lying cvnt just made it up - like she did about 'Archie' not being made a prince because he's not white and the bizarre lie about the Archbish of Cant marrying them in a private ceremony beforehand.
    I'm obv. not following this by did see some headline about her being married by a "priest" before hand. WTF? Now you're saying it's the ArchB of C.

Which was it? Surely that's illegal.

I hope she did get a Papist to do it cos that breaks the Act of Succession and I think we can still have her burned at the stake.

Well it was fairly obvious. The woman is not only American, she's an actress, which is little better than being a whore.
    I know but I'd still enjoy reading them back if I could find them

https://ibb.co/dGPN7my

Ian Wright has his say on the farce.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Who could have guessed this person would turn out to be a cnut?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Can't even trust whores to keep stumm nowadays; one is almost forced to wonder what the world is coming to.

Policemen, priests and prostitutes. It's all that money, I suppose; goes to their heads, makes them forget the noble, traditional vows of poverty AND silence that were once proudly synonymous with their station. Very sad.

Well it was fairly obvious. The woman is not only American, she's an actress, which is little better than being a whore.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."