Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meghan and Harry - victims of the British establishment

Meghan and Harry - victims of the British establishment

or an up herself tart who has badly influenced a slightly dim and punching way above this weight royal family member with a hard on?

If they can actually come up with some hard proof of her being an insufferable b1tch it really would be quite funny. And kick things off massively.

:rubshands:

We really do need Burney back for this one, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    or an up herself tart who has badly influenced a slightly dim and punching way above this weight royal family member with a hard on?

If they can actually come up with some hard proof of her being an insufferable b1tch it really would be quite funny. And kick things off massively.

:rubshands:

We really do need Burney back for this one, I think.
    I will chuckle when they inevitably get divorced.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I will chuckle when they inevitably get divorced.
    and Harry comes crawling back to the Royle Family with his tail between his legs?

Yes, that feels inevitable, I'm afraid.

What the odds that Meghan dies soon after in a fiery car crash?

and Harry comes crawling back to the Royle Family with his tail between his legs?

Yes, that feels inevitable, I'm afraid.

What the odds that Meghan dies soon after in a fiery car crash?

I almost mentioned that on Twitter yesterday but thought I'd end up being told I'm racist.

I'll give Prince Harry a pass, seems a decent chap, did 2 tours in Afghanistan......and I'm lead to believe he's a Gooner.
    Last edited by PSRB; 03-04-2021 at 02:38 PM.

[/B]

I almost mentioned that Twitter yesterday but thought I'd end up being told I'm racist

I'll give Prince Harry a pass, seems a decent chap, did 2 tours in Afghanistan......and I'm lead to believe he's a Gooner.
    Welcome back BTW

Might be my memory, but didn't you invest in an egg thingy? Thinking of getting one this year, worth it?

Welcome back BTW

Might be my memory, but didn't you invest in an egg thingy? Thinking of getting one this year, worth it?
    Thank you kindly, got a job again you see. Now I need to waste time and get paid for it.

I did indeed, on Sir C's recommendation. It's marvellous and still haven't really used it properly. This summer, I shall be using it to it's full potential.

Thank you kindly, got a job again you see. Now I need to waste time and get paid for it.

I did indeed, on Sir C's recommendation. It's marvellous and still haven't really used it properly. This summer, I shall be using it to it's full potential.
    You took a recommendation from a man who spends his time playing with donkeys?

Which won did you go for?

You took a recommendation from a man who spends his time playing with donkeys?

Which won did you go for?
    Kamado Joe Classic II, there's now a classic III so you might be able to get the II for a better price. They also now do this Kettle BBQ which I think is stunning https://www.bbqworld.co.uk/kamado-jo...xoCmtkQAvD_BwE

Kamado Joe Classic II, there's now a classic III so you might be able to get the II for a better price. They also now do this Kettle BBQ which I think is stunning https://www.bbqworld.co.uk/kamado-jo...xoCmtkQAvD_BwE
    Seem to be about £1300.

Is there any advantage to them if you only do short cooking on them? The advantage I can seems to be that they hold and maintain a temperature for a long period of time much better, presumably because of the ceramics.

But if you don't do ribs and pork butts for 4+ hours, are they really much better than a really good kettle BBQ which I have now?

[/B]

I almost mentioned that on Twitter yesterday but thought I'd end up being told I'm racist.

So when he and Bin Laden were trying to kill each other, that was Gooner on Gooner action?

If only we'd asked AW to mediate, think of all the killing that could have been avoided.