Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meghan and Harry - victims of the British establishment

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Seem to be about £1300.

Is there any advantage to them if you only do short cooking on them? The advantage I can seems to be that they hold and maintain a temperature for a long period of time much better, presumably because of the ceramics.

But if you don't do ribs and pork butts for 4+ hours, are they really much better than a really good kettle BBQ which I have now?
    Probably not, if you're just doing a weekend burgers and chicken.

or an up herself tart who has badly influenced a slightly dim and punching way above this weight royal family member with a hard on?

If they can actually come up with some hard proof of her being an insufferable b1tch it really would be quite funny. And kick things off massively.

:rubshands:

We really do need Burney back for this one, I think.
    She's a cvnt and he's a cvntstruck traitor. Both should be executed.

How many times are they going to make the same mistake of letting Americans marry into the Royal Family? It's invariably ends badly because Americans are venal, indiscreet, insincere and wouldn't know dignity if it anally penetrated them.

https://twitter.com/drericding/statu...048976898?s=21

Racist Grandad does it again.

lol. The Clown family will no doubt have to come out marching for BLM now
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    https://twitter.com/drericding/statu...048976898?s=21

Racist Grandad does it again.

lol. The Clown family will no doubt have to come out marching for BLM now
    Yeah...or perhaps the lying cvnt just made it up - like she did about 'Archie' not being made a prince because he's not white and the bizarre lie about the Archbish of Cant marrying them in a private ceremony beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah...or perhaps the lying cvnt just made it up - like she did about 'Archie' not being made a prince because he's not white and the bizarre lie about the Archbish of Cant marrying them in a private ceremony beforehand.
    Why doesn't Hewitt's lad have words with the uppity bitch?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I seem to recall you predicting this would all end in tears very early doors - can't find the posts though....

And they're being quite cunning about it. They're savvy enough to know that you can go after the Monarch and the British establishment and even certain members of the royal family, but one thing you can't do is go after Her Maj. That will not be tolerated by the media or the people.

So lo and behold they level some pretty awful claims but can't compliment Her Maj enough. Shrood.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I seem to recall you predicting this would all end in tears very early doors - can't find the posts though....
    Well it was fairly obvious. The woman is not only American, she's an actress, which is little better than being a whore.

And they're being quite cunning about it. They're savvy enough to know that you can go after the Monarch and the British establishment and even certain members of the royal family, but one thing you can't do is go after Her Maj. That will not be tolerated by the media or the people.

So lo and behold they level some pretty awful claims but can't compliment Her Maj enough. Shrood.
    It may appear cunning to Americans, I suppose - but they're simpletons. To the rest of us, it's painfully transparent.

Poor Gordon Elliot...could’ve done with this interview last week.