Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can not decide what car to purchase

I can not decide what car to purchase

There are some rather nice deals on leasing the new A Class.

I haven't leased before so its' rather tempting.

But at the same time I am thinking I could get a larger/flashier used motor that's a older which might be more exciting for a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There are some rather nice deals on leasing the new A Class.

I haven't leased before so its' rather tempting.

But at the same time I am thinking I could get a larger/flashier used motor that's a older which might be more exciting for a reasonable price.
    Done BMW, nowAudi and will go Mercedes next. I do like the Audi interior and dash set up

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Done BMW, nowAudi and will go Mercedes next. I do like the Audi interior and dash set up
    I really like the new tech in the Mercedes, Though it might be more gimmicks than I need. If I go A Class I might get the saloon model,

I think i'd regeret buying a model a couple years older that might look dated.

I really like the new tech in the Mercedes, Though it might be more gimmicks than I need. If I go A Class I might get the saloon model,

I think i'd regeret buying a model a couple years older that might look dated.
    I bought a 3 year old A5 with all the toys, had it 3 years now and in no rush to change it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I bought a 3 year old A5 with all the toys, had it 3 years now and in no rush to change it
    My mate at work just bought a BMW M2 it's lovely.
    I think he probably doesn't have enough money to buy lunch thesedays but it's rather nice.

In the end I've gone for the A Class,
    just waiting for them to call for me to pick it up.
    Made the mistake of sending lots of enquiries about lots of different cars and my phone has been rining constantly.

I would suggest a Ferrari or Lambourghini

Quote Originally Posted by taxman10 View Post
    I would suggest a Ferrari or Lambourghini
    What sort of mileage will I get out of them.

What do Europeans say when they ask about this? what sort of Kilometerage?

Is it normal for this sort of thing to take nearly 2 weeks to do. I signed the papers etc waiting for them to call me to collect the bloody thing.

Last time I bought a car was quick I think I spent more time choosing a pair of shoes

Is it normal for this sort of thing to take nearly 2 weeks to do. I signed the papers etc waiting for them to call me to collect the bloody thing.

Last time I bought a car was quick I think I spent more time choosing a pair of shoes
    Was the car in stock at the dealer? If it was in central stock at Merecedes-Benz it could easily take 2 or 3 weeks to reach the dealer. Transport companies are snowed under because it's, you know, March, the busiest month in the motor industry.