Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost the series in the first session of the test.

Lost the series in the first session of the test.

Donkeys.

At Modi's new fascist stadium. You don't win in India with no batsmen and no spinners.

Guess this means I'll have to be cheering for India in the 3rd test as 3-1 to India sees them make the WTC final while 2-2 will see the Convicts face NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Donkeys.

At Modi's new fascist stadium. You don't win in India with no batsmen and no spinners.

Guess this means I'll have to be cheering for India in the 3rd test as 3-1 to India sees them make the WTC final while 2-2 will see the Convicts face NZ.
    Yes, picking 1 spinner did seem bloody daft. Hardly think they were going top prepare a seamers wicket.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, picking 1 spinner did seem bloody daft. Hardly think they were going top prepare a seamers wicket.
    I know. It' a fücking joke. If we don't have two spinners of the Swann and Monty calibre then we won't have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I know. It' a fücking joke. If we don't have two spinners of the Swann and Monty calibre then we won't have a chance.
    The Indian commentators are also highly irritating. "He must have hit it".....as Pujara walks

The Indian commentators are also highly irritating. "He must have hit it".....as Pujara walks
    The BCCI are evil. They insist that when they're playing away, Gavaskar and Ravi Shastri must be in the comm box to give the party line.

I hate the way they mix politics and cricket. Modi was president of the Gujarat Cricket Association when he was Chief Min and killed 2k Muslims. And now he's named the stadium after himself.

The BCCI are evil. They insist that when they're playing away, Gavaskar and Ravi Shastri must be in the comm box to give the party line.

I hate the way they mix politics and cricket. Modi was president of the Gujarat Cricket Association when he was Chief Min and killed 2k Muslims. And now he's named the stadium after himself.

It’s the dew

Love miserable Indian fans

Root 5 for 8 runs

Good lord...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s the dew
    Jeremy? Is that you? Oh, sorry, dew