Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well done Lyle Taylor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well done Lyle Taylor

Footballer Lyle Taylor says BLM is 'Marxist' and that he will no longer take the knee

“But by the same token we are hanging our hat on a Marxist group who are... looking to defund the police, they’re looking to use societal unrest and racial unrest to push their own political agenda and that’s not what black people are, we’re not a token gesture or a thing to hang your movement on just because it’s what’s powerful and it’s what’s going on at the moment.”
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Oh come on AAR

You need to be less white #cocacola

I can’t believe people are making millions teaching this sort of brainwashing.

I really need to hit the jackpot at Cheltenham next month so I can get away from all this...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Oh come on AAR

You need to be less white #cocacola

I can’t believe people are making millions teaching this sort of brainwashing.

I really need to hit the jackpot at Cheltenham next month so I can get away from all this...
    We demand 50/50 representation of black jockeys. For too long the white devils have had a monopoly over the sport. That can't continue.

We don't actually know if there's more than 4 short black men in the whole of the UK but it doesn't matter, it's not the point.

We've got that fella on AFTV so that's one anyway.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM