Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: MA can fück off. It's one thing to take ESR off after 60 when he's played well. But

MA can fück off. It's one thing to take ESR off after 60 when he's played well. But

for Willian?

He's deliberately trying to destoy Pépé because he won't admit Willian is a disaster.

Bring back AW or GG.

OLevelGuard looks pretty decent.

But Willian fark me.

My only guess is he used him as cannon fodder so he keep Laca and Pepe rested for Benfica.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    OLevelGuard looks pretty decent.

But Willian fark me.

My only guess is he used him as cannon fodder so he keep Laca and Pepe rested for Benfica.
    Hope you're right. But Coni coming on and getting another goal or assist would have been great. He's been playing well on the left, scoring great goals and get gets dropped to the bench and then is back behind the Chav reject? He must hate MA.

From the Times' report:

Arteta is gradually finding his best starting XI, and unless he drops Odegaard, pushes Smith Rowe into the centre and moves Aubameyang wide, he cannot accommodate Alexandre Lacazette. Nor Nicolas Pépé. This front four appeared to have more variety and vibrancy. When Kieran Tierney and Thomas Partey return, Arsenal will look even more resilient and threatening. Arteta still has questions to address. Why does he believe in Willian and not use Gabriel Martinelli more? Willian lost possession five times in his first ten involvements after coming on. Why should the club warm to ageing players, such as Willian, and leave ambitious youngsters, such as Reiss Nelson, out in the cold? Answers on a postcard to Arteta and Edu, the technical director. Don’t expect a reply.

I hate him.

When AW cocked up in the transfer market, he's admit the mistake and freeze the player out. That Lucas guy got one start in the league, did sweet FA, and that was that. Only played in Europe, despite scoring a hat-trick in one.

Yet MA keeps persisting with Willian, which is ruining Pépé and stopped Reiss having a chance.