Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Never in doubt.

Never in doubt.

Very well played that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

6/4 available at the start of play.

Normally I’d leave it but needed to get back my Kansas City losses...what on earth is turf toe? Lord.

lol. Never heard of it.

Probably something to do with Jimmy only ever doing the business in English conditions. Like those commonly found in India..

Superbowl was brutal #maga

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    6/4 available at the start of play.

Normally I’d leave it but needed to get back my Kansas City losses...what on earth is turf toe? Lord.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

An excellent non-declaration tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    An excellent non-declaration tactic.
    I don't know why everyone was moaning about the declaration. I think he did the right thing. Given Pujara's ability to bat long, and the talented sloggers they have at no.s 4-7, then an extra hour and 50 fewer runs to chase would have given them more of a chance. No point in risking defeat.

This could be a great series. Gill, Pujara, VK, Pant and Sunder have all shown glimpses of their ability. And they've got after both our spinners at different times. If they decide to hit them both out of the attack, we could be in trouble.