Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: For those of you who know me and Mrs C and might be interested

For those of you who know me and Mrs C and might be interested

Mrs c has created this extremely clever video thing.

If you're not interested, you can either moan about it being boring or you can just ignore this post entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdMTJgDfrG8

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

If you're not interested, you can either moan about it being boring or you can just ignore this post entirely.

Just showed it to the kids. They have questions:

Louis (6):
    "What's Barney's favourite food?"
    "Do you know how old he is?"
    "Who cleans up his poo?"

Anus (4):
    "Does he always do what he's told?"
    "Who does he like more, his [surrogate] mummy or daddy?"
    Last edited by Monty92; 02-04-2021 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Just showed it to the kids. They have questions:

Louis (6):
    "What's Barney's favourite food?"
    "Do you know how old he is?"
    "Who cleans up his poo?"

Anus (4):
    "Does he always do what he's told?"
    "Who does he like more, his [surrogate] mummy or daddy?"
    Such perfectly excellent questions!

Barney's favourite food is carrots, but he's only allowed the odd one now and again as a snack because they're too sugary.

The vet believes he is around 5 years old, which is pretty young for a pony. That's why he's such a naughty chap!

Me and Mrs C spend an hour each day collecting poop. But horse poop is really just chewed up grass, it's not nasty.

Barney never, ever, ever does as he's told, as a matter of principle!

He's probably closer to me and Betty is very much Mrs C's pony, so it works out very well.

If you're ever coming up the A20 you should bring them for a visit.

Great vid
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Great vid
    She’s a clever once and no mistake, b.

What happens to them when you and V are taking 127 days of holiday each year?

Pets are for life, Charles

Sir C. The milk of human kindness clearly flows abundantly through both you and your

lovely wife whom I only knew on here as CD.

Imagine if Berni had happened on Barney first! He'd have been straight on the blower to McDdonalds to see what he could get.

Monty would have hidden behind a hedge trembling like a girl and then boasted to his wife at dinner how he'd been attacked by wild horses in a country lane but had managed to fight them off (she would still think he was a çunt).

And one last thing. I recall some time ago you having your nose amputated due to cancer (Monty's dark arts I suspect). Can I say they did a splendid job with your prosthesis?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    lovely wife whom I only knew on here as CD.

Imagine if Berni had happened on Barney first! He'd have been straight on the blower to McDdonalds to see what he could get.

Monty would have hidden behind a hedge trembling like a girl and then boasted to his wife at dinner how he'd been attacked by wild horses in a country lane but had managed to fight them off (she would still think he was a çunt).

And one last thing. I recall some time ago you having your nose amputated due to cancer (Monty's dark arts I suspect). Can I say they did a splendid job with your prosthesis?
    You are too kind, h. Your words have brought a tear to my eye this morning.

If only I’d had the option of having this piggy snout removed and replaced with something a little more delicate. It’s the Irish 8n me, see?

Great video Sir C, thanks to V for entertaining my Monday morning.

Do you live in fear each day that the pikeys may notice you have now nursed their baby horse back to full health, have trained him to within an inch of his life and now he is a valuable asset, come back and reclaim him as their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Great video Sir C, thanks to V for entertaining my Monday morning.

Do you live in fear each day that the pikeys may notice you have now nursed their baby horse back to full health, have trained him to within an inch of his life and now he is a valuable asset, come back and reclaim him as their own?
    I am confident about our security measures, mm. Anyway, Barney would kill anyone who tried to nick him.