Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mustafi gone.

Mustafi gone.

Such a strange one. At times he looked like an absolutely brilliant defender, whilst at others... he didn't.

He should be ever remembered for having the ugliest forename ever to play for the club. Shkodran, ffs. Sounds like an internal organ.

Do we have any Alans left? Arteta seems to have purged quite a few of them.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Such a strange one. At times he looked like an absolutely brilliant defender, whilst at others... he didn't.

He should be ever remembered for having the ugliest forename ever to play for the club. Shkodran, ffs. Sounds like an internal organ.
    I thought you'd have liked it, C.

Doesn't Squadron remind you of 'planes?

His failures is shown by the fact that in all these years, no tabloid ever led with Squadron Leader!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Do we have any Alans left? Arteta seems to have purged quite a few of them.
    Token 67 year old Alan Sunderland would be better than Willian post.

And he had a better perm. That's why he was my first fave player. For the perm. That's why Rixy was my next fave player.

Basically I think defenders can talk like Marlene Dietrich, and dance like Zizi Jeanmaire, as much as they like, but if they cannot even head the ball then they can all bugger off, imo. And take the manager with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."