Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I'm back

  1. #1

    I'm back

    What have I missed?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    What have I missed?
    Well, there's been this flu thing, see? Most of the people who used to post here are all dead now.

    Are you and the family well? Are you engaged in gainful employment?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, there's been this flu thing, see? Most of the people who used to post here are all dead now.

    Are you and the family well? Are you engaged in gainful employment?
    We are all well, less said about home schooling the better! Hope you and the glw (plus horseys) are all good.

    I start on monday in a role that I have no idea how I've got after 10 months out of work. Properly winging it but will just have to get my head down and see if I can get through probabtion period.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We are all well, less said about home schooling the better! Hope you and the glw (plus horseys) are all good.

    I start on monday in a role that I have no idea how I've got after 10 months out of work. Properly winging it but will just have to get my head down and see if I can get through probabtion period.
    Just keep bluffing old chap. I’m convinced that’s what everyone does. You’ll be grand, I’m sure.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just keep bluffing old chap. Iím convinced thatís what everyone does. Youíll be grand, Iím sure.
    The fact I managed to bluff well enough to get the job, gives me confidence I can blag through it

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We are all well, less said about home schooling the better! Hope you and the glw (plus horseys) are all good.

    I start on monday in a role that I have no idea how I've got after 10 months out of work. Properly winging it but will just have to get my head down and see if I can get through probabtion period.
    Have you considered one-to-one online tutoring? My son is doing a session right now.

    https://www.teacherstoyourhome.co.uk/

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Have you considered one-to-one online tutoring? My son is doing a session right now.

    https://www.teacherstoyourhome.co.uk/
    I'd be happy to teach your son anything you like m, at half the price those bandits are charging you.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd be happy to teach your son anything you like m, at half the price those bandits are charging you.
    Listen mate, lockdown is getting to us all, but I'm not going to let you f*ck my son.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Listen mate, lockdown is getting to us all, but I'm not going to let you f*ck my son.
    As if I’d do a thing like that.

    How about the girl?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •