Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I admit I was wrong about Suarez. Well done, Cedric. Respect.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'd forgotten about that. Though obviously it wasn't me that said it. I'm sure my account was hacked.

{Though given we have Auba and Martinelli on the left, Saka's ability on the right makes the money spent on Willian look even more stupid. Next year, or the year after, we'll be in Ozil territory of Willian taking the money yet not even in the squad.}
    We could probably still sell Willian in the summer for decent money He came on a free, and is still a very good player

I don’t think Edu & Arteta intended for Willian to play a massive role on the pitch.

More a case of Europa League, Cup games and the odd League game but generally being a role model for Martinelli, Saka, ESR, Willock, Reece, Pepe and Saka.

Could probably add Ceballos to that as well...people forget he’s still relatively young in his career and trying to bridge that gap so he can become a first team regular at a top club.

PS - I like the new signing...takes some pressure off ESR and Martinelli. Last thing either needs is another long spell out.

See out this season and we have two cracking experienced players to go to war with next season.

Saka too...he can come on for Saka during games...I don’t think Saka has an off switch...just 100% for 90 minutes. You need to protect players like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We could probably still sell Willian in the summer for decent money He came on a free, and is still a very good player
    I defer to your superior understanding, but having watched him this season, no-one in their right mind would give him anything like the £200k+ pw he gets here. So he'll just do an Ozil unless we pay him to leave.