Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I admit I was wrong about Suarez. Well done, Cedric. Respect.

Monty's preposterously enormous proboscis inhibits his ability to see most things.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I’d like to see him passing and moving a lot more and cutting inside and trying to take on 2 defenders a lot less.

My hope is that Arteta can teach him this, there’s a very talented player in there. Not too sure how I understand how anyone can watch him play and not see his ability. Other than Monty, of course. I understand exactly why he can’t see it.
    . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We could probably still sell Willian in the summer for decent money He came on a free, and is still a very good player
    I defer to your superior understanding, but having watched him this season, no-one in their right mind would give him anything like the £200k+ pw he gets here. So he'll just do an Ozil unless we pay him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was always slightly baffled by why he hasn't really played there before - obviously Auba playing there doesn't help but it seems a position that makes use of the one asset he definitely does have, pace
    Everytime he's switched over to the left he instantly looks a better player!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    If he can play every game like he has done the last 2 or 3, at left and right back then wicked. I'm happy for him to be first choice replacement on both flanks.

But willian can go. And Luiz. And Cech and Yossi and Gallas.

I hate them all, even if some aren't playing for us any more.

I'd just love to see more kids come through to the top level.
    I'm pleasantly surprised. Most my family are Southampton fans and they were adamant he was crap when we bought him. I'm hoping it's not just a run of a few good games before going to **** like a lot of our players do... But yeah, both Mari & Cedric have looked like surprisingly clever acquisitions.