Thread: Lineup

Lineup

Leno

Bellerín Holding Gabriel Cédric Soares

Elneny Xhaka

Pépé Willian Martinelli

Nketiah

Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Shocking line up and bench for a team in the lower half of the table. We got exactly what we deserved.

I'm not one of these Arteta out types that moan about everything he does but this today was his worst ever selection. We have a creative midfielder coming in the next few days to take the burdern of ESR and Saka. What does he do? Drops both of them. Bar the CB's, Martinelli and keeper the rest of the team was an abortion as well.

Dropping players to save them for Southampton in a few days. **** me we've a far bigger squad than them it suited us fine to have them in the league and then cup back to back....

The clown fans who know nothign about football will hammer Willian again today. He was solid enough, a 6 performance. Pepe on the other hand.....

Had my alarm set for 12pm but slept through to 2.30.

Thank god.

Watched a bit of racing then went back to bed....just woke up and having a Corona for breakfast.

Haven’t done that for a long while! Highly recommended...wake up and have a bottle beer first thing. Lovely.

From the highlights seems clear we threw that away...Need to bury them next week.

Wtf is going on with Mari? Seriously not playing him because of Flamengo bonus money? Funny his injury starts right before his 10th game.

And it’s getting difficult to keep defending Pepe...in my Biden voice - Come on Man!

He’s got unreal talent but just not showing it. I just don’t know what’s holding him back.

Pepe, seems to have decent skill and touch. He's like playing Kanu on the wing. if you shot him and give him aids on top of that.