Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We appear to be signing a Norwegian from our feeder club in Spain

We appear to be signing a Norwegian from our feeder club in Spain

Not sure how I feel about this

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's a lend, isn't it?

"Neither borrower nor lender be." That's my motto, la. Well, I didn't make it up, you understand. But I very much approve of the sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's a lend, isn't it?

"Neither borrower nor lender be." That's my motto, la. Well, I didn't make it up, you understand. But I very much approve of the sentiment.
    Did you not advise the Bard on this? It is a loan just to help Emile out a bit

Seen. If we're going to be renting out FIFA 16 legends, I'd rather we got Foals or Sam Smith

https://youtu.be/442siDSt3vc

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Perfect, imo. It proves he's wedded to the 4-2-3-1, which I like. And that he's happy with ESR so dropped all talk of buying creativity now. It gives cover for ESR, which we need. He can be subbed and rested etc. But not a big signing that would block his development. Just hope he'll be available more than that Suarez was.

I just worry that Willian will mean Reiss leaves and we may regret that in 2-3 yrs like with Gnabry. {Who I told everyone would make it al the top level. It was obvious when he broke into the first team and looked better than Ox.}