Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: great energy at the Biden swearing in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always wondered what sort of retard listened to Steve Bannon - thanks for answering that
    What don't you like about Bannon?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

What I don’t get and many Demon Rats can’t answer is....why did y’all need to make the frogs gay.

I’ve been through everything like I’m analysing the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham and you know I nail that race easy...

Dominion
    The introduction of Covid to switch to Mail in votes
    The late night vote dumping
    Mystery boxes of Biden votes hidden under a table until they were needed
    The blind eye from the media and courts
    The hysterics over Capitol Hill as the most horrific thing you’ve seen...seem to recall JFK getting his brains blown out but there you go

I get it...you had to guarantee the win. To be honest I respect it...I mean if you’re going to lie and cheat then great...I mean there’s room for improvement in areas but still a pretty good heist in broad daylight.

But why make the frogs gay?

What they do?

I pretty much draw the line with making frogs gay imo

Got to laugh at Biden wanting an end to the Civil war....

A civil war started by the left and is ongoing with Cori Bush wanting all Trump Republicans to be expelled from the House and the Lincoln Project documenting everyone who supported Trump in any way so they can be removed from society.

Great...

Anyways...can’t wait for all the times I get to say - “I told you so” over the next few years lol

Amen!

Ooooh sorry Awomen as y’all like to say

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What I don’t get and many Demon Rats can’t answer is....why did y’all need to make the frogs gay.

I’ve been through everything like I’m analysing the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham and you know I nail that race easy...

Dominion
    The hysterics over Capitol Hill as the most horrific thing you’ve seen...seem to recall JFK getting his brains blown out but there you go

I get it...you had to guarantee the win. To be honest I respect it...I mean if you’re going to lie and cheat then great...I mean there’s room for improvement in areas but still a pretty good heist in broad daylight.

What they do?

loooooooool

Indeed.

The less said about this sorry, shameful, shabby election episode, the better.

Dominion

What they do?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's all the legal system's fault T. They just kept doubling down on their

Dominion

What they do?

ridiculous insistence on so called evidence. Sidney Powell told 'em straight. "We got so much evidence it's like it's comin' out of a firehose." Then the courts were like "Yeah okay Sid, if we could actually see that evidence we might be able to help". I mean WTF T? Was there any farkin evidence when they banged you up? Was there feck!

And full 5,000 dead people voted in Georgia! The fact they could only find 2 don't mean sh1t. Trumphole must've got that figure from somewhere - he didn't just pull it out of his big orange asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    ridiculous insistence on so called evidence. Sidney Powell told 'em straight. "We got so much evidence it's like it's comin' out of a firehose." Then the courts were like "Yeah okay Sid, if we could actually see that evidence we might be able to help". I mean WTF T? Was there any farkin evidence when they banged you up? Was there feck!

And full 5,000 dead people voted in Georgia! The fact they could only find 2 don't mean sh1t. Trumphole must've got that figure from somewhere - he didn't just pull it out of his big orange asshole!
    The supreme court didn't see the evidence. They ruled it was up to the state legislators to decide and even that was a split vote.

All that was really needed was an audit. The swing states turned those down.

You're not one of those "BaNnOn iS a WhItE SuPrEmAcIsT" twonks are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always wondered what sort of retard listened to Steve Bannon - thanks for answering that

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    You're not one of those "BaNnOn iS a WhItE SuPrEmAcIsT" twonks are you?
    Looks like your question has been answered twice now, LA

Actually let's ask our gambling expert TonyC.

What would you say the odds would be not for biden to win one or two of these races at that time but all of them?

https://i.ibb.co/HdCwQfm/trump-end.png