Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need Awimb to return to normal please.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Speak for yourself - I never had the stomach for vile abuse and threats of physical violence. Just normal abuse, you old goat
    Good timez, la.

Midday on a Saturday. A nice pint of Peroni and a pizza the size of a wagon wheel to kick things off. A bottle or so of Montepulciano. Little salad on the side to keep the ladies happy. Across to The Woodbine for several sherbets. Drinking rudely interrupted by having to go to a football match... then back to The Woodbine for several more.

I'd struggle to drive home after that lot these days.

We were young, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good timez, la.

Midday on a Saturday. A nice pint of Peroni and a pizza the size of a wagon wheel to kick things off. A bottle or so of Montepulciano. Little salad on the side to keep the ladies happy. Across to The Woodbine for several sherbets. Drinking rudely interrupted by having to go to a football match... then back to The Woodbine for several more.

Happy days. I'm sure we have a few more days out in us. Maybe give the pizza a swerve - tends to be quite filling. And possibly the football - no good can come from that

Happy days. I'm sure we have a few more days out in us. Maybe give the pizza a swerve - tends to be quite filling. And possibly the football - no good can come from that
    I think the last time we got spastic together was in Munich. And that must be 5 years ago

I think the last time we got spastic together was in Munich. And that must be 5 years ago
    Wait, it was 7 years ago! But look at our midfield that night:

Arteta Ramsey Roscky Cazorla

Wait, it was 7 years ago! But look at our midfield that night:

Arteta Ramsey Roscky Cazorla
    Lacked width Was that the one we won? 4 times on five years we drew them. I almost miss it now

Lacked width Was that the one we won? 4 times on five years we drew them. I almost miss it now
    Yes, we scored aftera couple of minutes and thought we might even get through.

Then we spent half an hour standing in a blizzard next to an Autobahn trying to flag down a taxi

Yes, we scored aftera couple of minutes and thought we might even get through.

Then we spent half an hour standing in a blizzard next to an Autobahn trying to flag down a taxi
    And got the 1860 supporting driver (they pretty much all are). I remember after the last 5-1 drubbing walking back to my house and then getting a taxi into town for a beer - it was probably quicker

Younger, certainly...

1E26BCFC-E659-4CFB-BAEE-D7E3ECC393E4.jpg

Good timez, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Ears are alight View Post
    Good Lord! A pair of Taffs there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have a bunch of questions about selling my flat and need to over complicate them and ask them on here.

Man dem wishes to upgrade to a big gaff.
    I've landed a job that's wayyyyyyyy above my payroll, no idea how I'm going to blag my way through it.......plus I've rather enjoyed my 10 months off.