Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: India vs Australia - I believe the following sums up the Aussies

India vs Australia - I believe the following sums up the Aussies

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Steve Smith raking the crease - what an idiot. A) He was never going to get away with it; b) Pant isn't stupid enough to not realise. Shocking. Hope India turn them over in Brisbane

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Steve Smith raking the crease - what an idiot. A) He was never going to get away with it; b) Pant isn't stupid enough to not realise. Shocking. Hope India turn them over in Brisbane
    Agreed. Though Smith needs a life ban now.

When I heard Eng fans moaning, after SS was caught in SA, that he must have been cheating during the previous Ashes, too, I thought it was sour grapes. I hadn't watched anything like enough of the series to know if they were always getting reverse where we found none.

But now, I'm not so sure. Despire having the best average since Bradman, winning a CWC and Ashes home and away, he still feels the need to cheat his team to victory, despite him having played 2 great innings with the bat.

He's a compulsive cheat and I don't see why players from civilised countries - i.e. anyone but Aus, even Pak - should have to waste mental effort keeping an eye on him to make sure he isn't plugging in a belt sander down at deep square leg.

Excellent performance from my boys. Didn't have much hope after they lost the 2nd wicket the night before, then the skipper early. But an excellent performance on Dravid's birthday.

But Smith needs to be banned. If not, the CA are telling their yoof "The crocodile tears in SA were just a performance. If you kids dream of a baggy green, then learn to cheat."

Aussies are lovely people but as soon as you put them in their cricket team, they become utter scum. All of them.

I didn’t realise Jasprit was injured for this one.

Going to be an absolute grind for India but at least it’s not a surprise so their mentality will be on point.

Spectacular stuff....

Needed 137 after tea too and didn’t need to win to retain the trophy...and their last few players were guys with zero batting experience. Even with 7 wickets remaining they could’ve lost quickly.

But just a straight up beat down in the end. Aussies...all washed up...confirmed. Lost to an India B team cobbled together at the last moment because of injuries.

That Pujara is a monster...batted for over 17 hours over the 4 matches.

It’s just about minutes, balls and annoying the bowlers

I’d have given him the Man of the Series award...why Cummins...loser team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Spectacular stuff....

Needed 137 after tea too and didn’t need to win to retain the trophy...and their last few players were guys with zero batting experience. Even with 7 wickets remaining they could’ve lost quickly.

But just a straight up beat down in the end. Aussies...all washed up...confirmed. Lost to an India B team cobbled together at the last moment because of injuries.

That Pujara is a monster...batted for over 17 hours over the 4 matches.

It’s just about minutes, balls and annoying the bowlers

I’d have given him the Man of the Series award...why Cummins...loser team.
    When India still needed 50 or so, punters on Cricinfo were complaining that Che batting so slowly was gonna cost them the chance of victory. Idiots.

I'd love him as our no.3 Fave Indian player atm. Everyone else wants to be a T20 slogger. He thinks Boycott and Gavaskar are a bit risk-taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    When India still needed 50 or so, punters on Cricinfo were complaining that Che batting so slowly was gonna cost them the chance of victory. Idiots.

I'd love him as our no.3 Fave Indian player atm. Everyone else wants to be a T20 slogger. He thinks Boycott and Gavaskar are a bit risk-taking.
    Cracking player - definitely would walk into the England team (very slowly). Maybe not after Burns and Sibley though that might be a tad too slow. But Crawley can be the strokemaker at the top of the innings. We are going to get gubbed in India mind. One hell of a performance by them with so many players missing

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Cracking player - definitely would walk into the England team (very slowly). Maybe not after Burns and Sibley though that might be a tad too slow. But Crawley can be the strokemaker at the top of the innings. We are going to get gubbed in India mind. One hell of a performance by them with so many players missing
    Yup. We won when we had Swann and Panesar outbowling the Indians. Won't happen this time. Likewise, can't see us getting all of Che, Virat, Rahane and Pant out cheaply all the time.

The good news is that India showed the cheating Convicts are beatable.