Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If anybody is sniffing around Pepe i'd let him go based on the kids today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Look, I get what you're saying. And it's clear the kids bought up on Wengerball look better than the older, bigger names.

But with Pépé, I think he has talent, he could just do with having a defined role. It was the Willian signing that was insane.

Pépé, Marti, Reiss, ESR, all much better, let alone Saka and Auba.

But get the kids playing AW style 4-2-3-1 and we look ok.

What we need is Partey back to play 4-1-4-1. With Auba up top, Partey DM, and 4 creatives: Saka, Martinelli + two of Pépé, Willock, ESR, Reiss.

Willian's wages over 3 years would have paid the transfer fee {but not the wages} of that Aour lad we wanted in the summer or however its fücking spelled.
    Pepe is not the worst but I can't see him ever justifying his monster fee. He could be another where you wait and hope that he comes good but the next thing you know he's winding down his contract and you're stuck with him unmotivated. If he's to be sold and we're to recoup any of our outlay it will have to be in jan or the summer.

We basically play him on the flanks. A position where we have good up and comers who can play that role. If you put a gun to my head and said we have to lose one of ESR, Saka, Martinelli or Pepe i'm deffo booting Pepe.

The main work in jan is going to be booting out
    Mustafi
    Sokratis
    Kolansinic
    Chambers
    Ozil

I don't see him getting rid of Willian. In an ideal world i'd boot him and Xhaha both out and bring back Torreiria and Guendouzi
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Pepe is not the worst but I can't see him ever justifying his monster fee. He could be another where you wait and hope that he comes good but the next thing you know he's winding down his contract and you're stuck with him unmotivated. If he's to be sold and we're to recoup any of our outlay it will have to be in jan or the summer.

We basically play him on the flanks. A position where we have good up and comers who can play that role. If you put a gun to my head and said we have to lose one of ESR, Saka, Martinelli or Pepe i'm deffo booting Pepe.

The main work in jan is going to be booting out
    Mustafi
    Sokratis
    Kolansinic
    Chambers
    Ozil

I don't see him getting rid of Willian. In an ideal world i'd boot him and Xhaha both out and bring back Torreiria and Guendouzi
    Let's just get Willian bumped off. A hitman must cost less than 40 mil, and that gormless fücker isn't gonna be a tricky to off as an oligarch or whatever.