Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Arteta Out

  1. #1

    Arteta Out

    Fķcking fraud.

    And get rid of the entire squad of powder-puff pansies. Every single one. Anyone connected with this squad is poison.

    A real manager and players please..

    Edu, Vinai, Josh, Tim and Kia... and the rest can also fķck right off.

    There. That feels better.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    Fķcking fraud.

    And get rid of the entire squad of powder-puff pansies. Every single one. Anyone connected with this squad is poison.

    A real manager and players please..

    Edu, Vinai, Josh, Tim and Kia... and the rest can also fķck right off.

    There. That feels better.

    Who is in then?

    Vic Akers?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    Fķcking fraud.

    And get rid of the entire squad of powder-puff pansies. Every single one. Anyone connected with this squad is poison.

    A real manager and players please..

    Edu, Vinai, Josh, Tim and Kia... and the rest can also fķck right off.

    There. That feels better.
    It's nothing to do with the Septic owner who thinks that Rounders is a pwoppa sport, is it?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It's nothing to do with the Septic owner who thinks that Rounders is a pwoppa sport, is it?
    Tbf to Stan. I'm not sure he's stank out a football stadium with his on the pitch performances this season.

    But since you mention him, yes, he can fūck off too

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    Who is in then?

    Vic Akers?
    Anyone who can spot Willian is a pŪss-taker

  6. #6
    I would only keep Saka, Gabriel and Tierney - though he needs defensive coaching.

  7. #7
    I’ve done some crazy bets in my time and 25/1 us being relegated isn’t the most outlandish.

    Only reason I haven’t done it as yet is because I’m still mulling over whether or not to back Everton for the title

    Unfortunately I’m not sure there’s any motivation at Arsenal to fix anything.

    In an ideal world you say to Arteta - remedy this situation ASAP or you’re getting sacked.

    But what if he knows that’s not going to happen?

    Then this rot will just continue...

    They saying he wants Isco and Aura in January...please fecking stop.

    He ain’t got a clue...these ain’t relegation fight people.

    You know...someone on here suggested getting Wilshere back on a pay / play contract...that’s actually not a bad idea. Could save him for the last 25 minutes of every game.

    Lol at least that a viable tactic...park a bus for 70 minutes then unleash Jack.

    Lol I’m more tactically astute than Arteta

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Iíve done some crazy bets in my time and 25/1 us being relegated isnít the most outlandish.

    Only reason I havenít done it as yet is because Iím still mulling over whether or not to back Everton for the title

    Unfortunately Iím not sure thereís any motivation at Arsenal to fix anything.

    In an ideal world you say to Arteta - remedy this situation ASAP or youíre getting sacked.

    But what if he knows thatís not going to happen?

    Then this rot will just continue...

    They saying he wants Isco and Aura in January...please fecking stop.

    He ainít got a clue...these ainít relegation fight people.

    You know...someone on here suggested getting Wilshere back on a pay / play contract...thatís actually not a bad idea. Could save him for the last 25 minutes of every game.

    Lol at least that a viable tactic...park a bus for 70 minutes then unleash Jack.

    Lol Iím more tactically astute than Arteta

    The only Jack I want to see in an Arsenal shirt is currently playing for Villa

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    Fķcking fraud.

    And get rid of the entire squad of powder-puff pansies. Every single one. Anyone connected with this squad is poison.

    A real manager and players please..

    Edu, Vinai, Josh, Tim and Kia... and the rest can also fķck right off.

    There. That feels better.
    I stand by my comments.
    ďOther clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.Ē

  10. #10
    Only player he needs from Norwich is Max Aarons.

    Why does he want Emi Buendia when he has the goal machine Willock?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •