Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arteta Out

Arteta Out

Fúcking fraud.

And get rid of the entire squad of powder-puff pansies. Every single one. Anyone connected with this squad is poison.

A real manager and players please..

Edu, Vinai, Josh, Tim and Kia... and the rest can also fúck right off.

There. That feels better.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    Fúcking fraud.

And get rid of the entire squad of powder-puff pansies. Every single one. Anyone connected with this squad is poison.

Who is in then?

Vic Akers?

Fúcking fraud.

It's nothing to do with the Septic owner who thinks that Rounders is a pwoppa sport, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It's nothing to do with the Septic owner who thinks that Rounders is a pwoppa sport, is it?
    Tbf to Stan. I'm not sure he's stank out a football stadium with his on the pitch performances this season.

But since you mention him, yes, he can fūck off too

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    Who is in then?

Vic Akers?
    Anyone who can spot Willian is a píss-taker

I would only keep Saka, Gabriel and Tierney - though he needs defensive coaching.

I’ve done some crazy bets in my time and 25/1 us being relegated isn’t the most outlandish.

Only reason I haven’t done it as yet is because I’m still mulling over whether or not to back Everton for the title

Unfortunately I’m not sure there’s any motivation at Arsenal to fix anything.

In an ideal world you say to Arteta - remedy this situation ASAP or you’re getting sacked.

But what if he knows that’s not going to happen?

Then this rot will just continue...

They saying he wants Isco and Aura in January...please fecking stop.

He ain’t got a clue...these ain’t relegation fight people.

You know...someone on here suggested getting Wilshere back on a pay / play contract...that’s actually not a bad idea. Could save him for the last 25 minutes of every game.

Lol at least that a viable tactic...park a bus for 70 minutes then unleash Jack.

Lol I’m more tactically astute than Arteta

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’ve done some crazy bets in my time and 25/1 us being relegated isn’t the most outlandish.

Only reason I haven’t done it as yet is because I’m still mulling over whether or not to back Everton for the title

Unfortunately I’m not sure there’s any motivation at Arsenal to fix anything.

In an ideal world you say to Arteta - remedy this situation ASAP or you’re getting sacked.

But what if he knows that’s not going to happen?

Then this rot will just continue...

They saying he wants Isco and Aura in January...please fecking stop.

He ain’t got a clue...these ain’t relegation fight people.

You know...someone on here suggested getting Wilshere back on a pay / play contract...that’s actually not a bad idea. Could save him for the last 25 minutes of every game.

Lol at least that a viable tactic...park a bus for 70 minutes then unleash Jack.

Lol I’m more tactically astute than Arteta

The only Jack I want to see in an Arsenal shirt is currently playing for Villa

Fúcking fraud.

I stand by my comments.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Only player he needs from Norwich is Max Aarons.

Why does he want Emi Buendia when he has the goal machine Willock?