Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I miss Feo. Great finish, just like the old days.

I miss Feo. Great finish, just like the old days.

Gabby was woeful for that.

Who did we buy to replace Feo? Was it that donkey Mhiki? We could have banked the £35m for Alexis and used it towards Auba.

100 years in the top flight until a Septic bought us......

You'd never have backed him to score such a clinical finish for us.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    You'd never have backed him to score such a clinical finish for us.
    That's unfair. Clinical finishing was all he could do, really.

His first goal vs Chavs in the LC final. Goals against the Spuds. His best two seasons saw him score 40 goals in 80 games combined. No, he wasn't Alexis, but he could use his pace and finish with aplomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    That's unfair. Clinical finishing was all he could do, really.

His first goal vs Chavs in the LC final. Goals against the Spuds. His best two seasons saw him score 40 goals in 80 games combined. No, he wasn't Alexis, but he could use his pace and finish with aplomb.
    No chance. His finishing did improve after about 7 years but that was always a weaker part of his game.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

What a load of old shlte! I don't recall a single person here or elsewhere moaning about selling Theo to Everton. Yes he did some good stuff, but only ever after months of inconsistancy and only ever for one or two games at a time. To start reflecting on his time as some great period in our history is like recalling the 1950s and 1960s as a time of Halcyon enlightenment and progressive thinking whilst ignoring the smog, TB, ****e food and beer, casual racism/sexism, rampant unchecked child abuse etc. etc.

50/1 to make the England Euro squad

Just need to procure a voodoo doll for Kane and Sterling

Some of us miss TB, Watney's Red and unfettered noncing opportunites - and hairy poontang.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Some of us miss TB, Watney's Red and unfettered noncing opportunites - and hairy poontang.
    Ah Watneys, takes me back to the first 5 years of my life living opposite their brewery in Mortlake. My life 0-5 , the good old days
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Correction, nobody misses Watney's Red. The others I'll give you.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Correction, nobody misses Watney's Red. The others I'll give you.
    Nor the Watney's Cup for that matter