Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tier 3 it is then boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Best try that seafood restaurant today then... wossit called? A lobster thermidor and a bottle of Gavi di Gavi. A gentleman's lunch.
    I prefer my lobster plain, tbh. Just a squeeze of lemon. And I'd much prefer a Burgundy {Chabs, P-Fuissé} or a Loire {Sancerre, P-Fumé}. And I'm a bit scared of eating out what with us being the worst bit of Kent. But I appreciate your well-intentioned words.

Btw, what are you cooking for Xmas?

{Did I tell you about my wine dealer? Fiver a bottle. I have over a case of various Chateauneufs in the kitchen. And 4 or 5 Cru Bourgeois Haut-Médocs. But as they're 2016, I'm leaving them for at least 5 years. But the Ch-du-Ps are excellent quaffing atm. Especially at that price. If I was using a normal offie, not a cheap one, it would be cheaper to drink the wine every night that my tramp lager/cider snakebite.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I prefer my lobster plain, tbh. Just a squeeze of lemon. And I'd much prefer a Burgundy {Chabs, P-Fuissé} or a Loire {Sancerre, P-Fumé}. And I'm a bit scared of eating out what with us being the worst bit of Kent. But I appreciate your well-intentioned words.

Btw, what are you cooking for Xmas?

{Did I tell you about my wine dealer? Fiver a bottle. I have over a case of various Chateauneufs in the kitchen. And 4 or 5 Cru Bourgeois Haut-Médocs. But as they're 2016, I'm leaving them for at least 5 years. But the Ch-du-Ps are excellent quaffing atm. Especially at that price. If I was using a normal offie, not a cheap one, it would be cheaper to drink the wine every night that my tramp lager/cider snakebite.}
    Good call on lobster, GG. Thermidor is an abomination. Boil it and serve it with lemon butter, how lobster is meant to be eaten.

Your man is getting you CDP at a fiver a bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Good call on lobster, GG. Thermidor is an abomination. Boil it and serve it with lemon butter, how lobster is meant to be eaten.

Your man is getting you CDP at a fiver a bottle?
    Good man, WES. As you say, melted cheese on a noble lobster is an abomination. The poor beast deserves better than that if he's giving his life for my pleasure.

As for the CdP, I still haven't worked out how the glass didn't break given he said they fell off the back of a lorry, but I'd never believe that a friend would lie to me so I'm sure it's all above board.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Good man, WES. As you say, melted cheese on a noble lobster is an abomination. The poor beast deserves better than that if he's giving his life for my pleasure.

As for the CdP, I still haven't worked out how the glass didn't break given he said they fell off the back of a lorry, but I'd never believe that a friend would lie to me so I'm sure it's all above board.
    This is your guy innit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF2WoWAHjUY
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'