Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Whilst I would have liked Arteta to succeed

Whilst I would have liked Arteta to succeed

He comes across rather cocky. I always thought him as nice gentleman.

Also he was doomed to fail. No way we should have appointed someone to manage The Arsenal who’s never actually done it before.

Only way out of this is a experienced manager who is allowed to bin most of this squad and a big kitty.

We are stuck with a lot of players until next summer. So at the moment we need someone to come in and steady the ship. Get Wenger in for the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He comes across rather cocky. I always thought him as nice gentleman.

Also he was doomed to fail. No way we should have appointed someone to manage The Arsenal who’s never actually done it before.

Only way out of this is a experienced manager who is allowed to bin most of this squad and a big kitty.

We are stuck with a lot of players until next summer. So at the moment we need someone to come in and steady the ship. Get Wenger in for the rest of the season
    BFS. It's what our fanbase deserve. There'll be no more of Wenger's tippy-tappy sh1t when Sam has trained them to load it into the mixer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    BFS. It's what our fanbase deserve. There'll be no more of Wenger's tippy-tappy sh1t when Sam has trained them to load it into the mixer.
    https://news.sky.com/story/gerard-ho...ed-73-12161041

There goes our chance of bringing in a compromise replacement. A Frencerman who liked putting everythign behind the ball.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM