Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Someone needs to break it to poor Margaret that getting vaccinated isn't her ticket

Someone needs to break it to poor Margaret that getting vaccinated isn't her ticket

to freedom.

She thinks it means she can see her family and friends in the New Year, the dopey cow...

"I feel so privileged to be the first person vaccinated against Covid-19, it’s the best early birthday present I could wish for because it means I can finally look forward to spending time with my family and friends in the New Year after being on my own for most of the year."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    to freedom.

She thinks it means she can see her family and friends in the New Year, the dopey cow...

"I feel so privileged to be the first person vaccinated against Covid-19, it’s the best early birthday present I could wish for because it means I can finally look forward to spending time with my family and friends in the New Year after being on my own for most of the year."

The New Year is 12 months long, so she's probably right.

More pressingly, the second person to get vaxxed was a man called William Shakespeare from Warwickshire. WHAT SORT OF STUPID C*NT DIDN'T HAVE HIM GO FIRST, FFS?! This is why the NHS is f@cking useless - low-quality people who can't even recognise a PR open goal when it's presented to them. W@nkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

More pressingly, the second person to get vaxxed was a man called William Shakespeare from Warwickshire. WHAT SORT OF STUPID C*NT DIDN'T HAVE HIM GO FIRST, FFS?! This is why the NHS is f@cking useless - low-quality people who can't even recognise a PR open goal when it's presented to them. W@nkers.
    She would surely have said "next year" in that case...

And one could argue that a woman called Margaret is almost as quintessentially and iconically British as the Bard. They should have shoved it in her arm while she was fiddling with her purse at the supermarket check out.

She would surely have said "next year" in that case...

And one could argue that a woman called Margaret is almost as quintessentially and iconically British as the Bard. They should have shoved it in her arm while she was fiddling with her purse at the supermarket check out.
    To be honest, given that she's 90, I applaud her optimism.

I'm amazed no-one's asked whether she voted Leave or Remain yet.

to freedom.

I heard her say everyone should get it because it’s free. Tight cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Filthy joo?

Filthy joo?
    They wouldn’t waste precious vaccine on a bignose, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Is this a needle I see before me?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's the Silent Generation for ya, píss taking ****z the lot of 'em!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

to freedom.

Margaret should spend more time listening to those appalling cretins Witty and Valance who have recently assured us, just as a bit of optimism crept into our lives, that the vaccinations would have limited impact before spring despite the schedule suggesting that almost everyone who would die of it or be admitted to hospital with it is due to be vaccinated before then.

The c*nts are probably dreading the day when this is all over and they go back to being just two more socially dysfunctional, introverted geeks that no one cares about.