Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Partey may be built like a brick ****house but....

Partey may be built like a brick ****house but....

can you imagine Peter Storey or Patrick Vieira walking off the pitch as Tottenham were breaking away? They would have to be carried off, not pushed back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    can you imagine Peter Storey or Patrick Vieira walking off the pitch as Tottenham were breaking away? They would have to be carried off, not pushed back on.
    I remember Wilf Copping playing on with two amputated legs. Hopped around on the stumps, he did. Bit lumps out of their centre forward and didn't even get a booking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Not sure what match it was but I think I remember Patrick going off for a poo once.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Not sure what match it was but I think I remember Patrick going off for a poo once.
    I'm sure he used to go off and top up the Vickes on his shirt in every single game where the temperature was below 7 degrees.

I remember that. Wasn't he late back for the second half due to dumping his guts?

And there was that time he shat himself because Roy Keane snarled at him.

Was that not Bergkamp?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Was that not Bergkamp?
    I don't think Bergkamp ever goes to the toilet does he? That just sounds wrong
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'