Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This video reminded me of here

This video reminded me of here

It’s a Minecraft vid...

Just made me remember all the people, bannings, betrayals, exits, arguments and fights we had on here for well over 2 decades.

Still don’t get why Jorge had to split the board and take all the lefties with him...at least their musings were contained to here but now it’s all I see on their Twitter and Facebook feeds.

Think my fav was that Indian chap who wanted to fight Greg Mitchel and he showed up that woodbine waiting for him.

The other won was the poll we did and I think Dr Headgear rigged it so people’s votes got switched to annoy Greg Mitchell...even added audio of someone laughing...ahead of his time was Dr H...wonder if he works for Dominion.

Hahaha! Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s a Minecraft vid...

Just made me remember all the people, bannings, betrayals, exits, arguments and fights we had on here for well over 2 decades.

Still don’t get why Jorge had to split the board and take all the lefties with him...at least their musings were contained to here but now it’s all I see on their Twitter and Facebook feeds.

Think my fav was that Indian chap who wanted to fight Greg Mitchel and he showed up that woodbine waiting for him.

The other won was the poll we did and I think Dr Headgear rigged it so people’s votes got switched to annoy Greg Mitchell...even added audio of someone laughing...ahead of his time was Dr H...wonder if he works for Dominion.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."