Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Things don't make sense. The lockdown came to an end

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's fact. Hardly a conspiracy theory watching him die of cancer
    Nor is hearing that a close friend and brilliant doctor has died of covid.

    Suggesting that covid cases are inflated, without even giving a reason is a conspiracy theory.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Nor is hearing that a close friend and brilliant doctor has died of covid.

    Suggesting that covid cases are inflated, without even giving a reason is a conspiracy theory.
    I gavea reason. Every death is attributed as COVID, if tested positive within 28 days of death. That is flat out wrong.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I gavea reason. Every death is attributed as COVID, if tested positive within 28 days of death. That is flat out wrong.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-measures.html
    No cases of flu this year.......

  4. #24
    I think if they used Dominion voting machines the Flu count would be higher.

    God bless Boris!

    Heart, Kidney, Liver and Lung Diseases at an all time low
    He’s cured cancer
    He’s eradicated the Flu
    Motor Vehicle deaths are a thing of the past
    Knife Crime all washed up

    Amen

    Man deserves a knighthood and a Nobel prize.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I think if they used Dominion voting machines the Flu count would be higher.

    God bless Boris!

    Heart, Kidney, Liver and Lung Diseases at an all time low
    Hes cured cancer
    Hes eradicated the Flu
    Motor Vehicle deaths are a thing of the past
    Knife Crime all washed up

    Amen

    Man deserves a knighthood and a Nobel prize.
    odd, isn't it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •