Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It seems to me a trifle bizarre

It seems to me a trifle bizarre

that 3 companies has magicked up a 'vaccine' against this 'virus' in a remarkably short period of time. Consider the number of viruses we have known about for decades against which we still have no vaccine.

This whole thing is, to put it mildly, a fugging conspirass.

By whom, I know not. To what end, no idea... but in these cases it pays to ask, 'cui bono'? Furthermore, I say, 'cherchez la femme', also, 'fetchez la vache'.

I'll say no more at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    that 3 companies has magicked up a 'vaccine' against this 'virus' in a remarkably short period of time. Consider the number of viruses we have known about for decades against which we still have no vaccine.

This whole thing is, to put it mildly, a fugging conspirass.

By whom, I know not. To what end, no idea... but in these cases it pays to ask, 'cui bono'? Furthermore, I say, 'cherchez la femme', also, 'fetchez la vache'.

I'll say no more at present.
    My 'conspiracy nut' mate called out this plandemic bull**** back in March and so far he's been spot on. Although I don't believe his endgame of the great reset and depopulation something very sinister is going on here and sadly we are swallowing it.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    My 'conspiracy nut' mate called out this plandemic bull**** back in March and so far he's been spot on. Although I don't believe his endgame of the great reset and depopulation something very sinister is going on here and sadly we are swallowing it.
    I've said from day one whether the virus it's real or not it's being used regardless to finally sort out this cluster fcuk that was never going to be sorted otherwise. MP's would have been hanged and there would be mass unrest if they just openly told them. "Sorry old chaps. We've just utterly fcuked your Country permanently and you're Grandchilren's Grandchildren will be born into debt that can never be paid off. "

https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I've said from day one whether the virus it's real or not it's being used regardless to finally sort out this cluster fcuk that was never going to be sorted otherwise. MP's would have been hanged and there would be mass unrest if they just openly told them. "Sorry old chaps. We've just utterly fcuked your Country permanently and you're Grandchilren's Grandchildren will be born into debt that can never be paid off. "

https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
    That makes a lot of sense. Probably the most sensible thing I've read this year tbh. This little bout of flu has been a Godsend to certain governments, unfortunately our useless ****s are one
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Don’t take it B...

It’s going to give you limp d ick

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Don’t take it B...

It’s going to give you limp d ick
    Got that covered already, booze