Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Those Ghanaian lads

Those Ghanaian lads

Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

god help him for Serie A

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Because of course, a white British chap would be sure of pronouncing Abreshia Nsamka FC, Goaso Asunafo Missionaries, Kwaebibirem Fire Stars and Sekondi Hasaacas in a perfect, Accra accent, wouldn't they?

Also among their biggest 50 cities are: Effiakuma, Dunkwa-on-Offin, Bolgatanga and Agona Swedru.

I think the Ghanian boy's ace. The only team he can pronounce properly is ours, and he's physically shocked, then gutted, to realise we've scored zero and lost against some bunch of donkeys he can't pronounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Because of course, a white British chap would be sure of pronouncing Abreshia Nsamka FC, Goaso Asunafo Missionaries, Kwaebibirem Fire Stars and Sekondi Hasaacas in a perfect, Accra accent, wouldn't they?

Also among their biggest 50 cities are: Effiakuma, Dunkwa-on-Offin, Bolgatanga and Agona Swedru.

I think the Ghanian boy's ace. The only team he can pronounce properly is ours, and he's physically shocked, then gutted, to realise we've scored zero and lost against some bunch of donkeys he can't pronounce.
    I'm sorry young man I don't listen to hip hop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    god help him for Serie A