Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You can thank my glw for our victory.

You can thank my glw for our victory.

She put the burner on in the front room at HT, and as I had to move there from the kitchen to keep it going, I managed to miss the first two goals at the exact times I went into the front room. And the third while I was checking something in a different tab.

Without her actions, we might well have lost.

Well done, to the both of you then!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    She put the burner on in the front room at HT, and as I had to move there from the kitchen to keep it going, I managed to miss the first two goals at the exact times I went into the front room. And the third while I was checking something in a different tab.

Without her actions, we might well have lost.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well done, to the both of you then!
    Cheers, Red.

Even better was that she was gonna make some dal tonight, but got distracted editing her film so decided she wanted this veggie oven-ready pie we got yesterday.

When she asked if I'd be happy with that, I said, it's ok, you have it all. I'll just whip something up.

2 poached eggs, garlic mushrooms, pancetta cubes with diced shallots, 2 beef sausages and half a buttered, toasted muffin.

Haven't had a fry up for supper in yonks. Added to the victory and qualification {almost certainly top} with 2 games to spare and job's a good 'un.