Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Spurs win the league you Wenger Out pricks are responsible.

If Spurs win the league you Wenger Out pricks are responsible.

It’s all extremely irritating.
    Last edited by Sir C; 11-23-2020 at 08:18 AM.

but Jose is a 'washed up' manager apparently.

Will be interesting how this pans out...personally think Everton are in with a shot especially as they have decent financial support.

If they stay close until January then I’d expect Carlo to get a couple decent reinforcements for a serious run at the title.

I don’t expect Tottenham to be anywhere close.

For us I just want us to keep on improving. Really need that Elneny-Partey axis back and then we can start fine tuning our attack.

Long term I’m not sure what happens to Pepe. Hopefully yesterday was a wake up call for him. Think it’s important Arteta backs him and gives him a way back in rather that exile him like Ozil, Sokratis and Gwen. Although I don’t know...Arteta seems like one of these woke types who gets upset quickly and wants to cancel someone for the smallest of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh it's nailed on C but I don't see how Wenger hanging around could stop it. At least now José might not actually collect his traditional 6 pts. Chin up old boy!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Get a grip. Even I'm not old to have seen Spurs win the league and I never will. Liverpool are still a machine. Spurs are and always will be, Spurs.

However the Wenger Out pricks should still self-mutilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Will be interesting how this pans out...personally think Everton are in with a shot especially as they have decent financial support.

If they stay close until January then I’d expect Carlo to get a couple decent reinforcements for a serious run at the title.

I don’t expect Tottenham to be anywhere close.

For us I just want us to keep on improving. Really need that Elneny-Partey axis back and then we can start fine tuning our attack.

Long term I’m not sure what happens to Pepe. Hopefully yesterday was a wake up call for him. Think it’s important Arteta backs him and gives him a way back in rather that exile him like Ozil, Sokratis and Gwen. Although I don’t know...Arteta seems like one of these woke types who gets upset quickly and wants to cancel someone for the smallest of things.
    Long term his contract expires. Short term, he'll have the odd good cameo.

Arteta has improved us defensively. That was the easy part, now he needs to make us play football again. It's going to take ages.

How is it the fault of the Wenger Out brigade if Spurs *win the league?

*It won't happen
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    How is it the fault of the Wenger Out brigade if Spurs *win the league?

*It won't happen
    You’ll get neither logic nor reason from me, that’s for sure.

This is a team in Wenger's own image. Lightweight and lacking in top quality. Little wonder when the archetypal Wenger signing is at the helm, when we were crying out for an experienced, A-list manager. Mourinho may be past his best but my goodness he would have given us a better chance of winning another title. Ancelloti has made a genuine difference at Everton. Meanwhile, we are heading for mid-table.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    This is a team in Wenger's own image. Lightweight and lacking in top quality. Little wonder when the archetypal Wenger signing is at the helm, when we were crying out for an experienced, A-list manager. Mourinho may be past his best but my goodness he would have given us a better chance of winning another title. Ancelloti has made a genuine difference at Everton. Meanwhile, we are heading for mid-table.
    You've watched us play recently and you think this is a team in Wenger's own image?

I suggest you watch more closely.