Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good morning all.

Good morning all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

How are you, f? Did you buy a new car?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How are you, f? Did you buy a new car?
    Not yet Sir C, As much as I'd like to, I will wait for the world to get a bit better. Mercedes A class is leading the way currently.

Though my company seem to have got rid of about 70% of the UK workforce I somehow have been put in charge of moving our office.

Not yet Sir C, As much as I'd like to, I will wait for the world to get a bit better. Mercedes A class is leading the way currently.

Though my company seem to have got rid of about 70% of the UK workforce I somehow have been put in charge of moving our office.
    They're keeping an office, eh? A radical move. Who's going to want to go back to schlepping to the office every day?

They're keeping an office, eh? A radical move. Who's going to want to go back to schlepping to the office every day?
    we where scheduled to move out this year before this all happened.

I say office move it's more like move what's in the office into our Reading / West End office for storage.

we where scheduled to move out this year before this all happened.

I say office move it's more like move what's in the office into our Reading / West End office for storage.
    And how are things in the travel business?

And how are things in the travel business?
    I miss eating (your mum) out

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I’d say that’s the only downside to the current situation. I’d be happy with a decent quality Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's only been 2 1/2 weeks Monty

I'm meant to be going here for Mrs WES' birthday on Dec 4, been cancelled twice already

https://midsummerhouse.co.uk/

I’d say that’s the only downside to the current situation. I’d be happy with a decent quality Chinese.
    The only downside? Kinell you old miserable goat.

Other than empty football stadiums, no foreign travel, not being able to go to the pub properly, no outdoor sport, a broken economy, soaring national debt, compromised education for the young and general destruction of our society, you mean?

Jesus wept